Cambridge Walking Tours
In conjunction with Stride Cambridge, we are able to offer both private and shared Cambridge Walking Tours hosted by official Blue Badge walking tour guides.
Historic City Centre Walking Tours
Stride Cambridge walking tours are centred around Cambridge’s historic city centre. During the tour, your official Blue Badge guide will take you on a journey through the streets of Cambridge passing by some of Cambridge’s most prestigious colleges including Kings College, St Johns and Trinity. Other sites include the Corpus Christi Clock, The Round Church, Great St Mary’s and The Eagle Pub.
Tours last for 90 minutes starting from the corner of Rose Crescent and Trinity Street (outside The Cambridge Gift Shop).
Whilst during the tour you do not enter any of the Cambridge University College buildings, your guide will be happy to provide information on which colleges are open to visitors.
There are shared tours departing regularly throughout the day with private tours (for up to 20 people) also available.
Know Before You Go
All walking tour bokings are made with Stride Cambridge.
You must arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time. All tours are booked for a specific time. Late arrival will result in a missed tour.
Tours booked online are paid for in full at the time of booking. If you would prefer to pay a 30% deposit with the balance due 2 weeks before the booking date please CONTACT US.
We do go ahead in all weather – please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella if necessary. If requested by you we will aim to reschedule wherever possible when 24 hours notice has been given.
For more information see Stride Cambridge Terms & Conditions.
Book a Private Walking Tour
Book a Shared Walking Tour
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- As walking tours are outside the risk of COVID-19 transmission is low.
- We ask that you stay 1 metre away from other members of the walking tour who are not in your household/bubble.
- Guides will not wear a face covering as it is difficult to commiunicate the tour effectively whilst wearing one.
- For customers masks are not required but you are very welcome to wear one if you would like to.
- Do not join a tour if you or anyone in your household is displaying COVID-19 symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19 or is wainting for a COVID-19 PCR test result. Contact us asap to orgnaise a reschedule or refund.
Combined Punting & Walking Tours in Cambridge
We maintain that the perfect way to see the best that Cambridge has to offer is to opt for a Chauffuered 50 minute punting tour and a 90 minute walking tour.
If you book your punting tour with us first you can receive 20% off a Stride Walking Tour. Simply take a look at the discount section of the City Guide.
Want to find out more?
Head over to Stride Cambridge to find out more about the tours they offer.