Quick Book: Shared & Private Punting Tours
Top Rated Cambridge Punting Tours
Book one of our award-winning traditional punting tours. Our chauffeured punting tours of Cambridge last approximately 50 minutes along the college backs. Tours are return trips starting from and returning to our landing stage on the corner of Jesus Green. Choose between a private or shared tour.
Book a Distanced Shared Punting Tour
Know Before You Go
All tours last approximately 50 minutes. Tours are booked for a specific time. Late arrival will result in a missed (or shortened for private) tour.
You are welcome to bring food and drinks on board.
Tours booked online are paid for in full at the time of booking. If you would prefer to pay a 30% deposit with the balance due 2 weeks before the booking date please CONTACT US. This option is only available for private tours.
We do go ahead in poor weather. If requested by you we will aim to reschedule wherever possible. More information can be found here: Terms & Conditions.
Punting in Cambridge
Our private punting tours are available and can accommodate a maximum of 12 passengers per boat (multiple boats available).
Our shared tours are also available with some changes due to social distancing measures. Tickets can be purchased for up to 2, 3, 6 or 9 people. We also have a family ticket for up 6 people with a maximum of 2 adults. When booking a shared tour there will be other groups on the boat.
Our Cambridge Punting tours last for approximately 50 minutes and pass by 7 riverside colleges and famous landmarks including Kings College Chapel, The Bridge of Sighs, The Wren Library and The Mathematical Bridge. During the tour, your chauffeur will provide a guided tour including historical facts and anecdotes about Cambridge University and the buildings you are passing.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Boat sides and cushions are cleaned between each tour.
- Specific departure times are booked in advance to assist social distancing meaning no queuing.
- Group-specific seating – book an entire row or section. If booking a row for up to 2 or 3 then they may be a group opposite – minimum face to face distance is 1.5 metres.
- Tour available on an app with a free download code.
Punting in Cambridge –
A Few Changes.
Due to social distancing guidelines and minimising cross contamination we have made the following changes:
- Life Jackets and Umbrellas are temporarily unavailable. You are very welcome to bring your own.
- We are unable to allow any customers the opportunity to have a go at punting.
- Our rugs covering the cushions have been replaced with a wipe clean material.